Business relocations require special care and planning. With documents, IT equipment and furniture as well as employees to take care of, moving your business can be a headache to arrange. Chess Moving can help you plan, schedule, pack and manage your business relocations.
Chess Moving can help with:
- Office relocations
- Office Removals
- Employee relocations
- Library relocations
- Hotel Fit outs
- Hospitals relocations
We also provide building protection services in the form of floor and carpet protection, lift padding and glass and door frame protection.
If your office relocation is overseas, Chess Moving’s partnership with the UniGroup Relocation Network means that we can manage your move at both ends.
Our services include:
- Door to door, door to port or port to door services
- Customs information, declaration and clearance
- Visa information for employee relocations
- Landing charges at the destination port, or terminal of destination
- Special insurance packages
- Long and short term storage in secure and bonded storage facilities
- Management, documentation and handling of sea or air freight
Contact us today to find out how we can help you move your business.
Professional File Relocation Services
File area contents will be relocated utilising our Chess file trolleys. All contents are packed into our file trolleys in reverse order so the first item out of the trolley is the first item onto the shelf. The trolleys are numerically numbered ensuring that a flowing sequence is maintained.
The unpackers check that the first item matches the last item from each trolley, ensuring the sequence flows whilst unpacking. This equipment has been specially developed with solid steel sides to ensure security and protection whilst items are being relocated. Fixed height shelving ensures items are not crushed whilst in trolleys
Computer & IT Equipment Relocations
Chess moving have experienced staff to carefully and accurately relocate IT equipment and computers. Our staff have been specifically trained in this service moving every item from personal laptops and desktops to large server room equipment taking care off all manufacturer requirements. Security of information is of the upmost importance so we ensure the equipment is relocated using secure vehicles sealed at collection.
Chess Moving will pack all IT equipment, specifically using the following methodology.
Personal Desktop and other computers
• Keyboard, mouse and associated cabling will be placed initially into an individual plastic numbered envelopes to ensure accurate transfer to the correct location
• This plastic envelope plus the personal computer hard drive, will then be both protected using our Chess computer wraps
• Monitors will be packed individually, again using our Chess computer wraps
• All items will then be placed into our purposely built computer trolleys which will ensure their safe transportation
• The mouse, key board and cables will be placed on each desk for connection by our trained connection staff or your IT Department
Asset Disposal Services
Chess Moving can co-ordinate the auctioning of any unwanted furniture items. Chess will organize a licenced auctioneer to meet with you to discuss all options and outcomes or we can provide a complete disposal service managed complete by Chess Moving. Depending on the volume of goods to be sold, the auction can take place either, on line, on site or at the auctioneer's facility.
We will transport all nominated items to the auction house either prior to, during, or after your relocation has occurred. Items suitable for auctioning are:
- ergonomic chairs
- workstation systems
- filing cabinets
- boardroom furniture