Moving to the European Union
The European Union is an alliance between many of the countries of Europe, which create open borders and free trade across the millions of inhabitants of the region. It also makes it easier for non-Europeans, who benefit from a streamlined process of moving both into the EU and then between EU nations, should they wish to do so later down the track. The EU has a rich history and is made up of thousands of cultures, meaning that there is always something new to explore and you don’t have to travel far to reach it! No wonder nearly half a million Australians currently call Europe home!
We’ve connected to a trusted network of removalists across the European Union from Austria to Ukraine. This means that wherever you are located, you can rest assured that your Chess Moving consultant will be close enough at hand to help you with any concerns. Our knowledgeable staff will give you the right advice and deliver on time, every time.
Chess Moving has more than 100 years of experience in moving people, and objects all around the world. Over the years, we’ve helped individuals and small business, as well as large corporations and government departments too.
Our people are the best in the business and we treat each move with care and attention to detail, because our brand and our reputation are built on trust.
Who are the Unigroup Global Network?
Established in 1947, the UniGroup Network believes that moving overseas shouldn’t be an impossible task. Members of the network work hard to ensure that the standard of quality and local knowledge is consistent across your entire move, so that you can have peace of mind as you settle into your new international home. We give you a single point of contact to assist you throughout the move and help you overcome unique challenges throughout your move.
Moving to the European Union
We understand that there’s a lot of paperwork and stress involved in moving your family, especially if you’ve got a new job on the horizon, so we’re here to take some of the stress off your plate. We’re able to provide assistance for every step of your move, from obtaining a visa to finding accommodation and even finding a great language school to give you a head start in your new homeland.
What do you need to move to the European Union?
We are able to assist you with any of the following:
- Work, study or dependent visa paperwork
- Tax returns
- Opening a bank account
- Any vaccination and health requirements
- School selections
- Travel and moving insurance
- Global mail redirection
- Moving between different EU member nations
- Finding a language school
We specialise in moving people from the following locations to the European Union
Why Choose Chess?
- Fully Australian owned and run
- Professional removalists in every state of Australia
- Part of the UniGroup Relocation Network
- Able to move to over 1500 locations around the globe (Here are our main service areas)
- Competitive pricing.
- Over 100 years of professional experience
If you’re leaving behind family heirlooms, business documents or other items that aren’t worth shipping to Europe but are important to hold on to, we offer long and short term storage options in every major city across Australia. Our clean, insulated and secure storage facilities are regularly fumigated and come in a range of sizes, so you’re not paying for space you’re not using.
While you may not be concerned about your items if you’re just moving around the corner, insurance is essential for long distance moves, especially where there are ships, planes and trucks involved. We offer comprehensive insurance to protect you and your belongings so that should something go wrong, you have peace of mind that your insurance will cover the damages.
International Customs Information
Packing is stressful, but knowing what you can and can’t pack and what may cause issues at the border of your new country is essential to a smooth and stress-free move. We can help you sort through your items to know what you should be left behind as well as assisting with any fees and paperwork you may need to fill out to get certain items into the country.
More Of Our Moving Services
- Comprehensive and obligation-free quotes
- Tailored services Door-to-door or Door-to-port
- Packing and packing materials
- International Customs management
- Full packing and unpacking service
- Preparing, packing and loading of containers and lift vans
- International Customs information, declaration and handling
- Landing charges at the destination port, or terminal of destination
- Crating design and assembly services for special or delicate items
- Cleaning services
- Management, documentation and handling of sea or air freight
- Long and short term storage in secure and bonded storage facilities
- Moving Insurance