Chess Moving is a wholly Australian owned and operated removalist company. Our offices are located in every Australian capital city and some regional centres, providing relocation services to individuals, families and businesses.
Chess Moving takes pride in being a supplier of quality removals and storage services to the Australian and export markets.
Our goal is to be not only a company recognised nationally, but also world-wide in providing exceptional quality services in the relocation space. To do this, we have developed a framework for setting this objective.
- We look to continually improve the services we use in cooperation with our suppliers and subcontractors.
- We ensure that our company complies with legislation, regulations and codes of practice as set out by the government and associated bodies.
- We maintain an integrated management system in compliance with ISO 9001 that is centrally managed to ensure the principles of quality and the outputs we provide to customers are the same in every state and on every occasion.
- We continually assess risk, and collectively apply continuous improvement strategies at a governance level to ensure best practice is evaluated and applied from a national level.
- We continually ask our customers how we can improve, and we are dedicated to learning from our inconsistencies to provide an exceptional service.
- Our training is geared towards understanding the customers’ expectations as well as carrying out a safe and efficient process from the initial point of contact to the final post-delivery activities.
- We develop objectives around efficiency, and customer expectations. These form the basis of understanding our achievements when meeting our goals.
The Directorship and Management of each site are committed in providing quality in both product and service to its clients and in providing all resources necessary to achieve these objectives, this in turn will give our customers an assurance of quality and our employees the benefits of job satisfaction
Excellence through achievement is our aim
Chess Moving Australia